Thursday, May 2, 2013

You Haven't Lived Until...

We've all said it at one time or another. It's usually followed with a grossly embellished tale of a debacle from the good 'ol days, heavy on the stupidity and dumb luck, and then finished off with the obligatory "now that's living", along with the proud, accomplished look one boasts after a well-told story.

I've told my share of That's Living stories. Even better, I've got the pictures to prove it. I'm a Graphic Designer, of course my tales are accompanied by visuals. I love a good show and tell.

So after (not much) thought, I decided to start writing a series of stories on my blog, and throw in a few photos for good measure. For me that's the best part; I never have to say "I guess you just had to be there."

The first That's Living story to kick off the series will be my next post. Here's your sneak peak.

No comments:

Post a Comment